Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the Spring... I wait!



Just tuned in to a Radio station. "Ae Mere Humsafar"... hmm... nice song!

It is not the Spring, I try to find that Cuckoo singing at a branch beside my window - It is Winter... trees are naked... life is too perhaps, not dealing greatly!

...Those were some days, wish I could keep aside some works for future! Me worshipping idleness, I laugh! 

... She has stopped responding! God knows! Hope someday she will realize...

...No where to go man! No place to hangout! No friend to give company! People love themselves the most -- I realize!

...DOJ! Something beyond reach of God, something can be treated as an utopian!

...Global crisis! I don't know how a young man like me has helped to aggravate the whole thing! If I haven't done anything, then why the suffering?

...Politics! I am fade up! It sucks! Modi's hatred against Muslims, encouragement for Hindu terrorists! Where do we live? They use sentiments, emotions... even dead bodies to get votes! I live in a republic nation, I curse myself!

Radio station is playing a Rock ON track! What a time to stop here!

...Planning to break some rules!

~ That spring is not so far!



7 comments:

Abhishek said...

sometimes you listen a song alone at night and thoughts hover your mind.thoughts of sorrow, thoughts of joy, thoughts of love, thoughts of relations - everything.people get nostalgic...
a very innocent post, very childish yet very touching.
"the spring will definitely come"

Saikat Banerjee said...

Is it the spring you're waiting or is the spring in the situations around u..

Is it life that you wanna concoct beautifully or is it mere a blasphemous concoction??
I guess a season that shud last lifetime is SPRING.. in the minds of the mortals nd in the heart of the wold..

well written..

Saikat

sudhipam said...

It is very nice to read....It is first time I realise that burai responses with nature and he has a sensitive heart..But burai I would like to say u that dnt feel alone..njoy ur past and be motivated 4 future...My pulse also feels like you bt I always belive that spring lives in heart..Dnt worry burai,, spring is waiting for u bt u will have to be prepared 2 welcome her...

Arjun said...

Nice post dude...

Ultimately u r fed up..!!

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Rinzu said...

the springitide of happiness...!!!

guess ur waiting for dat...


:)

arnab_unreal said...

@ abhishek... i hope dat spring comes very soon... not only in my life but in all of our lives!

@ saikat... "I guess a season that shud last lifetime is SPRING.." ... nice to see your optimism!

@sudipam... he he! nice to see you have realized something :)

@arjun... thanks!

@rinzu... yes! u r right! :)

zo said...

simply sensational !! :)

Hey! Y don’t u use sharing engine like Tell-a-Friend? It’s features r versatile. U'd be lifting a great burden for ur visitors this way. You can get it from www.socialtwist.com.