Friday, November 21, 2008

1 Month of My Blogging!!!













Yesterday, I celebrated one month of my blogging!!! 
My "desire-of-blogging"... is 32 days old now :) 

32 days of misery!!! many might say that... excuse me, I don't give them a damn!!! 

Thank you for all the appreciations I got, all the amazing(!) comments :)

I write what I feel, it may be something out of the world... may be something, which increases the irritation of an intellectual!!! still, I will write! If you don't like reading them, simply don't read :)

Thanks to all my well-wishers :) I promise you lots of  good posts in future!!


1 comment:

Saikat Banerjee said...

happy monthyversory 2 ur blogging profile..
great going

keep blogging..

hope these months turn into years and years into decades.. and u still keep blogging..