Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Artistic and Me??? no way...

3-4 months back, another lazy evening it was!!! got nothing to do, as usual!!!
No body was present that time except my idle mind...and... Yes, there were the clicking of mouse buttons!
Can't remember why the MS-Paint was open? Started to scratch randomly with the mouse! Why a fish?? No clue again, but I liked it! Big fish... then two more fishes at top & bottom! 


Suddenly found it bit interesting :) Added two-three triangles to make it look different :) Black border & dark-red background... finally complete!!!

An artist??? well I never claim that... but the picture I made that day, gave me immense joy!!! so found it worth mentioning :)


[ didn't make two pictures at the same time, top-one followed the bottom-one ]




3 comments:

Saikat Banerjee said...

believe me he was overjoyed.. and i still remember that he shared me the pics on gtalk and told me that he had one of them as his desktop background too..

Mann.. this guy is a real happy go lucky guy.. finds happiness in such petty things that we can never dream of..

Yes!! U live life as ecstatic as a KING..

sreemoyee said...

colorblind !!!! oita maroon noy... LAL RONG ....

arnab_unreal said...

@ sreemoyee:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Maroon.svg/600px-Maroon.svg.png

check this one out!!! :P
anyway... edit kore niyechi :)