Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring is ON!


Spring is on!

...I curse my north-sided windows!


“Dil kaya kare… Jab kisise…”

Never knew my mobile can create sounds so romantic!!!

May be it always creates, who cares?

Jai Ho Rahman! Jai Ho Slumdog, it barked 8 times! Incredible!

I was reading the newspaper this morning! People are pouring with their heartily greetings, some are criticizing like a “Post-Mortem body”… a ‘British’ film… is that the reason? Do they envy those ‘simple yet outstanding’ thoughts? I don’t know… don’t want to know!


“Jo wada kiya woh…Nibhana parega...”

Loksabha election is on the cards! Everyone is busy! Wish they could devote little bit of time for some good cause!

My brother is coming back on 3rd May (early morning)! I have promised him, I will bring a refrigerator to airport! He is comfortable with -14/-15C now days!


“Pal pal dil ke paas…”

Tomorrow is a new day! Another day to say… yes, I love you! Day to say… yes, I care for you! Hold my hand, wander towards wonderland! Love will never die! Each morning I will wake up, wake up with new hopes, leaves will dry, but that shining Sun will be there for me always… till I die!!!


“Yeah sham mastani…”

Evenings are passing by… with ‘jsp’ project: P yes, now days I am busy with a real-estate project! Nice learning exposure! Thanks to my friend ‘Aviiik’, it’s been a real fun… till date: D


“Pyaar deewana hota hain...”

Hmmmm…

Top-up card seller was teasing me few days back! Come on! I don’t use cell phone abnormally :) I have never seen someone teasing his own ‘Priority Customer’: P

Sounds of shouting are coming… those two poor souls… live behind my house!

Spring has no significance in the marriage (??) life…

To…all the mortals… "Feel the spring"…"Love is in the air"!



“Ajeeb dastan hai yeah, Kaha suru kaha khatam…”!!!


11 comments:

akd said...

ya buddy.....all these r real life facts....

first Indian movie to get oscar ...and unfortunately I will rate "Rab Ne Banadi Jodi" better than this

I always wonder why I billion people lack a visionary politician !!!

Unknown said...

Hahaa..this entire post is indeed unique...
Even i m inspired to describe each situation of mine in a song now..

Accha, toh hum chalte hain...

Soumya said...

Where is Spring by the way?

Kath fata roddur e chingri macher malaikari kheye khat e goragori dile ki ar gorom lagbe.

Ar bosonto bilap kore ki hobe. Tomar mone bosonto.

lekha ta hoechhe ar ki. chitrahar, chitrahar typer bhab.


Jo wada kiya woh…Nibhana parega.

ar ending er gan ta bes bhalo.

arnab_unreal said...

ha ha ha ... nice comment soumya!!! i appreciate ;)

Unknown said...

great......as ever.and a strikingly different way of writing,i must say [:)]specially ei gaan die punctuate korar byapar ta.

Unknown said...

Arnab U have quite unique way of writing,even quite different Title Nice post...
Lyk that...
Well ur opinions are quite rite..

~ KUNAL

Unknown said...

soumya dar comment dekhe ami r comment na korie chole jabo bhabchilam!!!

comment gulo pore article er proshongsha korbo na comment er shetai bujhte parchilam na!!!

jai hok..."pal pal dil k pass" er paragraph ta bhalo laglo...
"pyar dewana hota hai" tao bepokk!!!

yes...love is in d air...just feel d freshness...

yaa...the way u wrapped ur feelings is really unique n captivating!
i appreciate it too...

a witty one...
r "aviiik" ki jane taar namer spelling tai change hoye geche!!!

beautiful ending...“Ajeeb dastan hai yeah, Kaha suru kaha khatam…”!!!
indeed...sei kokhon comment post kora shuru korechi sesh korar kotha moneo nei!!!

Abhishek said...

soumya thik e boleche onek ta chitrahar typer hoyeche kintu gaan er selections gulo bhalo...lekha ta thik thak e ache...r ek2 tightly weaved hole r o bhalo hoto...good attempt though...

sreemoyee said...

2-1 ta opodartho kokil er chitkar r tor "spring is on" pore mone holo eta boshontokal | mone koranor jonye dhonyobad... lekha niye kichhu bolbo na, ekta proshno korbo...boshonte khali sixties r seventies er gaan keno ?

Unknown said...

good question sremoyee di!!!

jumba, jobab chai...jobab dao...

arnab_unreal said...

@sreemoyee... mobile e tokhon sudhu kishore r lata r instrumentals chilo koekta!!!

@rimi... i guess oi instrumentals gulo niye apni aware! r bhodro bhabe jobab chaileo jobab petis!