Thursday, February 19, 2009

~ Paradise ~

“Moon-lit night, put the reality aside!

Come with me, Welcome to the Paradise


God has never created this Planet! ‘We’ the people have created it!


God is kind enough to nurse me day after day, night after night!


I can’t blame God! The nuisance created everywhere is all by us, the residents of this Earth!


Whom to believe, whom to trust? ... I was asking a friend yesterday!


The difference between Human-Animal is getting lesser! The evil souls are getting richer! … And people, who want to live for others, not finding a pure soul to live!


Have you seen the ‘evil mask’? I guess you haven’t! It’s invisible! People we see around are wearing the mask, the common faces!


It hurts… really hurts when a close one of yours camouflages! When you come to discover the real ‘him’… why do we live?


I am getting sick of this Planet! Don’t want to live! Our society gives less, expects more! We are machine, not men!


Have you ever dreamed of the Paradise? Know how beautiful is it?


I know that, the dreams know too!


A place where full moon glows day long- where butterflies envy the flowers-where the smell of love is in the air- where that ‘little fish’ is the ‘King of Water’- where a friend says I want to live in your heart!!!


Where the melancholy note keeps you awaken- where sleep becomes helpless- “I love you my friend” echoes down the valley- A cute girl smiles…


Where tear refuses to fall, ‘sorrow’ feels sorry- where freedom means happiness, every moment is a piece of bliss!!!


This is my Paradise! My world!


Throw the tensions, stresses away, damn the ‘common faces’… come and join me…let’s go to the place!!!




Are you ready?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

“Moon-lit night, put the reality aside!

Come with me, Welcome to the Paradise”

~the starting was really awesome!
expectation grew at d very beginning!

but...it couldn't maintain the 'level' defined by itself at the first line!!!

Unknown said...

ami regularly jai..chole asis ekdin tokeo niye jabo...

Unknown said...

well written
like the lines

Moon-lit night, put the reality aside!
Come with me, welcome to paradise

Nice one