Saturday, February 14, 2009

Strange feeling... Strange way!


You know where I am sitting now? On the top of my roof with a piece of pencil & my Drawing Book (book of secrets)!!! Its 1.45 in the noon!

 

“Pasher barir Kakima” (the Aunt, my neighbor) was asking few moments back, what are you doing in this heat?

 

After a pause, I am writing again, this time under a comfortable shade! No worry J

 

Another ‘man’ was peeping from his 4th floor window! Smiling too! Come on! … I am not writing a love letter! Paper-Pencil, 2pm Sun… 14th Feb… well I can’t blame him!!!

 

Oh yes! Forgot totally! Today is 14th February! Two things to mention! 1> the foundation day of my school 2> Valentine’s Day!!!

 

Love is divine~

 

I was just rubbing off the last 2-3 lines I wrote! I just can’t express what love to me is!!!

 

May be I don’t want to express!!!

 

Last night someone asked me… how can she feel that she is in love?

 

Well my answer to her was spontaneous and flawless! But have I ever asked that to myself?

May be I am in love for sometime now… may be I am not in love?!!!

 

Who knows?

 

One thing I know… friendship is divine too!! Friendship can offer you everything, may be something more J well true lovers can argue! But tell me… honestly!

 

Feeling good, missing someone badly~ drives me crazy! Make me sail like anything! Yes, I am sailing! Is it love? I don’t know!

 

A night, when I will not be able to sleep! When all fatigue will ask me to stay awaken! When dreams will say, they can’t offer me anything sweeter than the reality! I will confess to myself… yes, I am in love!

 

Love will not be virtual anymore! Not via text or some messenger!

 

 I have started the journey into time! A journey in search of love!

 

14th February’2010… my orkut caption “ I have got everything” !

9 comments:

Soumya said...

When dreams will say, they can’t offer me anything sweeter than the reality! I will confess to myself… yes, I am in love!

Khub simply, tui er age etota bhalo likhisni ar likhte paris setao eta tei dekhlam.

Very good.

Ami proshongsa korlam. bhab! :D

Unknown said...

ohh God!!!

I was just about to comment that i was mesmerized with d view, "when reality seems to be sweeter than dreams, I'm in love!!!"

but just then noticed somebody has already done d same!

captivating!
I read thrice at a row!
is anyt more word required to praise d simple-sweet article?
i guess no.

Setu said...

great writing..
u've expressed it nicely..

Unknown said...

nice to see arnab paint a picture of Utopian love which inevitably is simple.And i must mention the flux of his words corroborates that tenet..

p.s:- utopia is not something synonymous with improbability...

Saikat Banerjee said...

indeed a good one..
btw whom r u in love wid?
i mean urself or wid any mortal soul..?

beware beware.. ;-)

Abhishek said...

An enigma indeed...sleepless nights, trepidations, butterflies in stomach...love is in the air...
good to see such an articulate expressive piece...

arin said...

realization ta khub natural n normal...
Soumya prothom ei jeta bollo puro lekha tar main bhalo lagar jaiga kintu otai...
I must say 'Good One'

sreemoyee said...

bhalo laglo

Unknown said...

awesome,i must say.blog ami porina sadharonoto.....its good dat this tym i chose to read yours.