Saturday, December 27, 2008

Need Some Luck!!!


Long winter it seems! Don’t know if I will be able to write again!

What we see from outside, may not be the same thing from inside!

I have lost my word. I don’t know what the reasons are, not sure whether everything will be same or not! Damn, anxiety is getting all over me.

 

Yesterday I met 5-6 old morons, different souls but pretty known to me!

Did we enjoy that Chicken Bucket the same, as we always do???

Did I find this panic in them, before? ... NO is the answer to both.

 

We are spending our lives through a tough phase, which I am finding hard to accept! Have I done anything wrong? May be life is not acting as an unbiased!

 

I was having a chat in Orkut! Friend said me to relax, not to worry! Mumma is saying the same! But it’s turning to a suffering! I don’t want to suffer!

 

I love to write! Love to express loudly! Is this me? Who didn’t feel to take his pencil for two weeks!!! I want a leave from these! The blue sky, lush green, one step to heaven—drops of rain!!!

 

Today, I am going to Bankura! May be a change will bring many changes in life! I am eager to meet the nature, the unaffected surroundings!

 

Hope New Year brings some luck in those poor souls! I shall be back on 2nd January!

 

Till then stay safe!!! Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey calm down.. try finding out what is troubling you and sort it out.. you will be fine.. hope you are having a nice time out there and you got the change you wanted.. good luck.. keep writing.. trust me it helps!!

Abhishek said...

people have their share of good and bad times...it has to be accepted in the best of spirit...

"kabhi aansu hai kabhi hasi
aaj gham hai to kal fir khushi...
zindagi ki yehi reet hai
har ke fir wahi jeet hai..."

and next time you go to KFC...don't you dare forget to take me...

Soumya said...

Morons!

Sunday tomay dekhachhi suar. Public place bole ar kichu likhte parlam na.

Congratulate yourself that you are not a colleague of B. Raju.