Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kuu Jhik Jhik...


I heard somewhere, if you consider the total length of Indian Railway, you will reach the Moon. You start thinking going to the Moon; I am going to the land of RedSoil.

Be it under Mamata Banerjee or Lalu Prasad Jadav, Indian Railway is always something… as an Indian you should be proud of.

Kharagpur is known for it’s IIT & longest platform. Never knew it’s Aloordom is so tasty!!! He he :)
I was having a “little heart” break! Writing again; traveling in train, with mouth empty… I cant think! Arrey you have to spend your time being engaged in something, don’t you? Be it Aloorchop, Coffee or Aloordom… train foods are delicious indeed!!!

Indian Railway is trying to gain some pennies selling train-walls for advertisement! I can see LIC launching “New Bima Gold” on my right side & Bhaichung Bhutia saying “Anmol Marie, na khele goti nei” on my left top! Tiger in Taminadu??? Have you ever heard of it??? Its not a Jatayu’s novel; it’s a Tamilnadu Tourism banner, hanging in front of my eyes! Incredible India! I admit!

Some men are playing cards, some are wandering in the world of music, the cute girl sitting beside me is busy with her teddy! She calls it “Bhaiya”! Vendors are calling “chaiyeeeee” … the most famous tone inside a train.

Next station is “Garbeta” , the land of Maoists! I am itching for some food, lets have a Cake…
:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sir, u hv really missed sumthyn to notice!!!
m just sitting next to u...in d train...n hving a look at evrythyn which r catching ur eyes!!!

at least i felt so...while going through d article!
it was vry lively...n entertaining too...i hope none has noticed me smiling while looking at d dumb computer screen!!!

Snehashish Laha said...

offbeat writing..gr8...

Saikat Banerjee said...

a parody of blank verse poetry.. u ll find no link between the situations bt still there is some kinda virtual attachment to each..
gr8 job..
keep blogging.. :)

Unknown said...

travelling and writing ..you sure are having a good time