Monday, October 20, 2008

Yahoo Geocities!










i was a webpage developer, yeah really i was! with all the limited knowledge's of HTML acquired from Mr.Byaross's book i hosted a webpage in Yahoo Geocities! it was more tamojoy da's inspiration rather than my enthusiasm :)


during the vacation after the 3rd semester, i found a spare week to work with codes,pictures,pages! initially it contained a few pages like ' about myself ', ' my college ', ' philately ', ' credits ' etc. later i added an album, a photo album--my family, near ones, my home etc. people really appreciated my work!

then came a particular phase of my life, where i didn't get any time for myself! i indulged myself into the college & related activities, as a result that webpage went into vain :(

2-3 months back (i don't know how!) again i got the urge to redevelop that page, but alas! my account was expired! thanks to yahoo customer service, specially the guy named ' Brett '! i was able to regain my account.

now when the stage set to recreate something, i am bit confused ! what to add? what to modify? may be i have lost some of my creativity!!!

please suggest me something! ... here is the link :)

No comments: